Monday, September 23, 2013

Backpacking...

is a word that describes me, my life, and my time. some people maybe think, why backpacking? why not traveling?

it's simple, i earn money by my self, so when i backpack the world i only got how much i have, i don't sleep over at the 5-stars-hotel, i don't buy a high-prestigious souvenir, or eat in the fancy restaurant.. i only go to the destination, if i have to sleep over, i manage my time and sleep over my ridding. simple :) 

you don't have to spend many dollars ($) to see how beautiful world is | you just need courage, bravery, and time !

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

enjoy every moment you backpack because someday you will tell everyone proudly, everybody has to know that you are able to survive wherever you are !


No comments:

Post a Comment